In order to add an organization's BitBucket or GitLab repository to codebeat:
- You have to be an admin or owner of the codebeat account
- The organization can't have third-party application access restricted
- You have to have admin privileges to the repository by either:
- Being an owner of the organization or
- Being a member of a team that has admin privileges to that repository or
- Being an admin collaborator in that repository
Why do we need repository admin privileges?
codebeat needs to add an SSH key and a pull request webhook in order to provide our services. Only repository admins can add SSH keys and webhooks.
Updated less than a minute ago